Vermont Wine & Harvest Festival “Sip, Sleep & Stroll” Package
September 24 – 26, 2021
Set in the backdrop of Vermont’s glorious fall foliage, at the 12th Annual Vermont Wine & Harvest Festival you’ll discover and savor products from over 70 vendors including Vermont vintners, distilleries, cideries and small specialty food producers…all within walking distance of the Mountaineer. For more details click here. Please note: Minimum age 21 required to book this package. Must call & book directly to receive the package rate below—package cannot be booked online. (1-800-682-4637).
~ $188.00 pp/do ~
- 2 Night’s Lodging Friday & Saturday, September 24 & 25, 2021.
- Wilmington Village Wine Stroll & Soup Contest ~ Friday Evening 5:00 – 7:00 PM (while supplies last)
- Wine & Soup Stroll Souvenir Glass
- Admission to Wine & Soup Stroll After Party
- Saturday Festival “Grand Tasting” Admission with 3 Tasting Tickets (additional tastings $1)
- Commemorative Festival Wine Glass
- Commemorative Mountaineer Inn 25th Anniversary Wine Glass
- Wine & Cheese Reception at Mountaineer Inn Saturday Evening
- Free Admission to the Vermont Wildlife Festival, Sunday, September 26, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Full Cooked-to-Order Vermont Breakfast Daily
- Taxes & Gratuities
- COVID-19 Vaccination required to stay at the Mountaineer
- Single and triple occupancy rates available
Before booking any package or overnight stay, please review our Policies page.
This page brought to you in part by the Town of Dover, Vermont.