Vermont Wine & Harvest Festival Sip & Sleep Package
VERMONT WINE & HARVEST FESTIVAL
September 20 – 22, 2019
2019 Package Description: Set in the backdrop of Vermont’s glorious fall foliage, attending the Vermont Wine & Harvest Festival will allow you to discover and savor products from Vermont vintners, small specialty food producers, chefs, cheese makers and artisans. And all within walking distance of the Mountaineer. For more details and an up-to-date listing of vineyards and vendors, click here. Please note: Minimum age of 21 required to book this package. Guest must call & book directly to receive the package rates below. (1-800-682-4637). This package can not be booked on-line.
This package includes:
- 1 Night’s Lodging on Saturday, September 21st, 2019.
- Each Adult Guest Receives:
- Saturday Admission to the Festival’s “Grand Tasting” at the Mount Snow Resort
- Commemorative Festival Wine Glass
- Commemorative Mountaineer Inn 50th Anniversary Wine Glass
- 3 Tasting Tickets
- Welcome Wine & Cheese Reception at Mountaineer Inn
- Full Cooked-to-Order Vermont Breakfast Daily
- Taxes & Gratuities
- Add to your stay: Friday night “Village Wine & Soup Stroll” with B&B lodging. Stroll runs from 5 – 7 pm while quantities last.
- Double Occupancy: $178.00 until September 16th, $198.00 starting September 17th
- Single Occupancy: $140.00 until September 16th, $150.00 starting September 17th
Add Friday, September 21st Village Wine & Soup Stroll with B&B lodging: (these rates apply only after booking Saturday night Sip & Sleep package)
- Double Occupancy: Add $155.00 until September 16th, $175.00 starting September 17th
- Single Occupancy: Add $120.00 until September 16th, $130.00 starting September 17th
Before booking any package or overnight stay, please review our policies page.