Guest and employee safety is our top priority. To that end, the highlights of what we are doing follow:
- Instituted a contactless check-in procedure. Details will be provided during the reservation process.
- Requiring guests, prior to arrival, to complete a Certificate of Compliance, found here,to confirm that you followed Vermont’s safe travel guidelines. Vermont’s travel guidelines for out-of-state travelers may be found here.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY IN VERMONT. Face coverings are required at all times for all guests and employees in public indoor spaces, and required in outside areas where a 6 foot distance cannot be maintained.
- Performing daily health screenings for employees before being permitted to work.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations for guest and employee use throughout the Inn.
- Requiring guests to observe 6 feet distancing from other guests.
- Adapted cleaning procedures in accordance with CDC guidelines and industry best practices using EPA approved cleaning products.
- Suspended in-room housekeeping during your stay. Ice, linens and other amenities are available at the front desk during designated hours.
- Equipped the public areas with air purifiers.
- Mounted signage reinforcing CDC guidelines throughout the Inn.
- During COVID we are only accepting guests 13 years and older. We are very sorry about this as we are normally a very family-friendly Inn.
⇒Additional guidelines will be provided during the reservation process and with your confirmation. Please stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.