COVID-19 RELATED GUIDELINES
Updated June 14, 2021
In order to stay at the Mountaineer you must be fully vaccinated or have had COVID-19 fourteen (14) days prior to arrival. Does not apply to children 17 and younger.
Guest and employee safety is our top priority. To that end, the highlights of what we are doing follow:
- Instituted a contactless check-in procedure. Details will be provided during the reservation process.
- Requiring guests, prior to arrival, to certify that they have been vaccinated or have had COVID.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations for guest and employee use throughout the Inn.
- Adapted cleaning procedures in accordance with CDC guidelines and industry best practices using EPA approved cleaning products.
- Suspended in-room housekeeping during your stay. Ice, linens and other amenities are available at the front desk during designated hours.
- Equipped the public areas with air purifiers.
☞Additional guidelines will be provided during the reservation process and with your confirmation. Please stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.