5-Night Senior Ski Program
Our Seniors are at the “TOP” of the hill…not “OVER” the hill! This program is reserved for the 60+ crowd. Enjoy an all-inclusive downhill skiing program designed to tweak your technique and skills while having a lot of fun. Each winter season the Mountaineer sponsors 3 weeks for the mature skier. In addition to four days of skiing, each with a 2-hour clinic, four evenings are devoted to the history and music of the 20th Century American Musical Theatre with live piano. Optional area activities: snowshoeing, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing. Mount Snow provides us with great, mature and knowledgeable, ski instructors. You must book at least 3 days in advance of the start date. Please note: this is not a learn-to-ski program.
Book this package by calling the Mountaineer directly: 1-800-682-4637 (no on-line bookings for this package).
- 5 nights lodging (all rooms have private baths)
- 4-day lift ticket (full day)
- 4 2-hour group clinics with very experienced instructors
- Meals: Five 4-course dinners, 4 lunches and 5 cooked–to-order breakfasts
- Overnight Ski Storage at the mountain
- Complimentary Inn-to-Slopes shuttle running every 1/2 hour
- Welcome Wine & Cheese Party; afternoon après-ski snacks & hot cider
- Nightly American Musical Theatre presentation with live piano
- Taxes & Gratuities
Dates Available (all in 2019):
- Sunday, January 6 to Friday, January 11
- Sunday, January 27 to Friday, February 01 (sold out)
- Sunday, March 03 to Friday, March 08
- $710 per person/double occupancy
- $810 single occupancy
Before booking any package or overnight stay, please review our Policies Page.
See you in Vermont!
Photo courtesy J. Perry who is still at the top of her game!