5-Night Senior Ski Program
Our Seniors are on “TOP” of the hill…not “OVER” the hill! This program is reserved for the 60+ crowd. Enjoy an all-inclusive downhill skiing program designed to tweak your technique and skills while having a lot of fun. Each winter season the Mountaineer sponsors 3 weeks for the mature skier. In addition to four days of skiing, each with a 2-hour clinic, four evenings are devoted to the history and music of the 20th Century American Musical Theatre with live piano. Optional area activities: snowshoeing, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing. Mount Snow provides us with great, mature and knowledgeable, ski instructors. You must book at least 3 days in advance of the start date. Please note: this is not a learn-to-ski program.
Book this package by calling the Mountaineer directly: 1-800-682-4637 (no on-line bookings for this package).
- 5 nights lodging (all rooms have private baths)
- 4-day lift ticket (full day)
- 4 2-hour group clinics with very experienced instructors
- Meals: Five 4-course dinners, 4 lunches and 5 cooked–to-order breakfasts
- Overnight Ski Storage at the mountain
- Complimentary Inn-to-Slopes shuttle running every 1/2 hour
- Welcome Wine & Cheese Party; afternoon après-ski snacks & hot cider
- Nightly American Musical Theatre presentation with live piano
- Taxes & Gratuities
- Equipment rental optional
Dates Available (all in 2020):
- Sunday, January 5 to Friday, January 10
- Sunday, January 26 to Friday, January 31 (sold out)
- Sunday, March 01 to Friday, March 06
- $715 per person/double occupancy 65+/$736 per person/double occupancy under 65 years
- $815 single occupancy 65+/$836 per person under 65 years
Before booking any package or overnight stay, please review our Policies Page.
See you in Vermont!
Photo courtesy J. Perry who is still at the top of her game!