5-Night Senior Ski Program
This program is reserved for the 60+ crowd. Enjoy an all-inclusive downhill skiing program designed to tweak your technique and skills while having a lot of fun. Each winter season the Mountaineer sponsors 3 weeks for the mature skier. In addition to four days of skiing, each with a 2-hour clinic, four evenings are devoted to the history and music of the 20th Century American Musical Theatre with live piano. Optional area activities: snowshoeing, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing. Mount Snow provides us with great, mature and knowledgeable, ski instructors. You must book at least 3 days in advance of the start date. Please note: this is not a learn-to-ski program.
Book this package by calling the Mountaineer directly: 1-800-682-4637 (no on-line bookings for this package).
- 5 nights lodging (all rooms have private baths)
- 4-day lift ticket (full day)
- 4 2-hour group clinics with very experienced instructors
- Meals: Five 4-course dinners, 4 lunches and 5 cooked–to-order breakfasts
- Overnight Ski Storage at the mountain
- Complimentary Inn-to-Slopes shuttle running every 1/2 hour
- Welcome Wine & Cheese Party; afternoon après-ski snacks & hot cider
- Nightly American Musical Theatre presentation with live piano
- Taxes & Gratuities
Dates Available (all in 2019):
- Sunday, January 6 to Friday, January 11
- Sunday, January 27 to Friday, February 01 (sold out)
- Sunday, March 03 to Friday, March 08
- $710 per person/double occupancy
- $810 single occupancy
Before booking any package or overnight stay, please review our Policies Page.
See you in Vermont!